Friday, December 7, 2007

November Recap

In case you missed my virtual book tour in November, please visit the following great blogs to witness how one person can embarrass herself over and over in a single month's time...

It was a tour for my book, THREE FEET UNDER: Journal of a Midlife Crisis!

We talked about great stuff like:
  • National Novel Writing Month
  • Becoming an overnight success ... in only 48 years
  • An author's life ... or How to live on $4 a day
  • Why cheesecake can be a good substitute for Prozac
  • Promotional ideas for writers ... or 101 uses for a chicken suit
  • How to use your exercise bike ... as a coat rack
  • Finding the humor in everyday life ... or 102 uses for a rubber chicken
  • & various other topics that should not be discussed in polite society...

Here are the sites I visited:

Thanks to everyone who visited with me!
Christee & her pet rubber chicken, Elvis

1 comment:

Shauna Roberts said...

Thanks again for visiting my blog. In addition to the comments posted at the blog, other people have emailed me to say they enjoyed the interview. You'll be happy to know that one said she was going to get a rubber chicken keychain.