Monday, October 29, 2007

Virtual Book Tour

Hope you'll join me for my virtual book tour in November!

I'll be talking about:


  • My book, THREE FEET UNDER: Journal of a Midlife Crisis
  • National Novel Writing Month
  • Becoming an overnight success ... in only 48 years
  • An author's life ... or How to live on $4 a day
  • Why cheesecake can be a good substitute for Prozac
  • Promotional ideas for writers ... or 101 uses for a chicken suit
  • How to use your exercise bike ... as a coat rack
  • Finding the humor in everyday life ... or 102 uses for a rubber chicken
  • & anything else we can think of!!


I'll be visiting the following great websites:

Join me for some laughs ... Ask some questions ... Make some comments ...

Hope to see you there!

Christee & her pet rubber chicken, Elvis

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, you might have noticed I'll be a guest on my own blog on November 20th. That's so one of my split personalities can interview me!!

David Atwood said...

Okay okay, I went to your website, now will you open the can of beanie weenies for dinner??

Unknown said...

Note to self: Never give your husband your blog address...

David Atwood said...

Blah blah blah infinity infinity infinity I CAN'T HEEEEAR YOOUUUU!!!!!!!!